Rust was introduced to PC game lovers for the first time in December 2013, but that was just early access. The full version of Rust was later released in 2018 for Windows and MacOS. Here, the keyword is ‘Survival’ and players are given all the tools necessary to make that happen.
This is an emulation set in the wilderness, so folks who love the outdoors may want this game on a Steam deck at the least. Add a dedicated fan base to the picture and thus, the Rust gambling niche was born.
Our Top Rust Gambling Website Picks
We picked these Rust betting websites based on the variety of games available, ease of use, and security, just to name a few. Take a look at them below.
RUSTReaper is one of the best skin trading/betting platforms online. This is because of the budget-friendly payment methods. Players can deposit skins, cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC, Litecoin), or fiat currencies using Mastercard, Visa, PayPal, Paysafecard, Google Pay, and Trustly.
Deposits start from as little as $0.03, so expect skins that cost as little $0.08 or as high as $1,000. Thankfully, there are many types of games available to bet on. The list includes Dice, Crash, Blackjack, Baccarat, War, Roulette, Keno, Hilo, Wheel, Mines, Limbo, Slots, and many more.
- Diverse game portfolio
- Flexible payment method list
- Tight security and strong license
- Budget-friendly skins available
- High-roller skins aren’t available
Bandit.Camp was launched in 2020 with the minimum deposit starting from $1. Not only has the betting site been proven fair by the EOS, it also accepts deposits via skins. The game modes available at this site are Wheel of Fortune, Minefield Madness, Case Unboxing, Spinner Battles, and Coinflip Duels.
- The payment system is powered by Blockchain
- There are thousands of Rust skins available
- Secure and transparent
- User interface is easy to navigate
- Payouts aren’t as speedy as we thought it would be
- Customer support is fast
RustClash stands out from its competitors because it’s one of the first betting sites that started offering case-opening services to players. The site is encrypted using 128-bit SSL software and it has been proven to be a legitimate business because we’ve opened cases of our own. A few of the game modes available are Mines, Coin Flip, Plinko, Cases, and Jackpot.
- ‘Login with Steam’ feature is quick
- Free cases can be won without depositing
- Live chat support is available
- The website is available in English, Russian, and Spanish
- Customer support’s response time could be faster
Duelbits rocks a cool user interface in shades of green and an impressive audience base. There are many payment methods to consider including the elusive cryptocurrencies and traditional options like Mastercard and Visa. Don’t forget to apply the best Duelbits promo codes – though, only casino and sportsbook users will appreciate this betting site the most.
- Fast and user-friendly interface
- Quick sign-up
- Straightforward payouts
- Curaçao license may not be liked by some users
CSGO skin traders rejoice! This is an online cavern for getting the most out of your playtime in the form of skin betting. You can compete with other players for rare CSGORoll skins that you can withdraw for big bucks later. Just understand the lore before you start betting.
- Credibility feels like solid steel
- Clean user interface
- Customer support is fast and quick
- No betting license
This is also a gambling website with tons of game modes on offer, including Dice Duels, Plinko, and Mine. It was launched in 2017 and is licensed by the Government of Curacao. There’s a casino and sportsbook section for players to enjoy in their leisure times too. Besides that, Stake is a highly reputable betting platform.
- Two-factor authentication system is available
- Offers lifetime rakebacks
- Supports many cryptocurrencies
- Fast customer support
- Better sports betting odds at other sportsbooks
- Lacks a welcome bonus
Gamdom is another skin-gambling website that offers not only the traditional game modes like Crash, Tradeup, and Roulette, but also casino games and sports betting opportunities. Deposits are possible via debit cards, e-wallets, cryptocurrencies, and even the likes of UPI Pay.
- Supported currencies are USD, CAD, EUR, RUB, KRW, and JPY
- Minimum deposits start from $1
- Live chat is available
- Licensed by the Government of Curacao
- Limited bonuses compared to the competition
Howl was launched in 2018 with originals like Coin Flip, Jackpot, and The Wheel. The betting site is known for being budget-friendly, with a diverse collection of payment methods that aren’t limited to cryptocurrencies alone. That is, credit cards like Mastercard and e-wallets like PayPal are available here.
- Top-tier variety of skins available
- Fast customer support
- Live games and slots have been added
- Easy to use
- Unlicensed till date
The game modes available at CSGO500 are Plinko, Wheel of Fortune, Duels, Roulette, and Crash. Luckily, besides opening CSGO cases, there are casino games like live dealer titles and video slots. The payment methods are also budget-friendly, including the likes of LTC, Mastercard, and Skrill.
- Offers familiar payment methods
- Quite a few classics like Duels and Plinko
- It’s licensed by the Curaçao Government
- Up to $1,000 in welcome bonus
- Too many domains
There are many game modes available including Roulette, Match Betting, and Coin Flip. Besides that, it’s easy to navigate the user interface and sort cases.
- It’s available in more than 15 languages
- Fast payouts and deposits
- Backed by Antillephone N.V
- The only sign-up option available is Steam
They offer many chances including high and low rollers, coin flip, wheel, crash, landmines, and bonuses. The live chat is fast and capable, while their services are licensed too. Before we forget, credibility is rock solid!
- Cool and easy to navigate user interface
- Plenty of deposit and payout options
- Signing up is fast via Steam
- Limited range of languages
Datdrop gives players a great variety of skins and payment options that are familiar. Customer support is available by email and social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. The platform also offers a partners club where you can earn commission by recommending Datdrop via your channel.
- More than 2 million users
- Many rare cases available
- Dapper-looking user interface
- More game modes should be added
How to Pick the Best Rust Gambling Sites
To pick the best Rust betting sites, you should factor in the deposit and withdrawal options and limits, skin rarity, license and security, and ease of use.
- Payment Options and Limits: The more familiar the payment options get, the better your betting experience. Moreover, the deposit and withdrawal limits should be budget-friendly.
- Skin Rarity: The rarer your skin of choice is, the higher its price. So, finding a Rust betting site with a varied list of rare skins is the way to go.
- License and Security: It should be licensed by a reputable gaming board such as the Antillephone N.V in Curacao.
- Ease of Use: The betting site should be easy to navigate on all devices including smartphones.
Best Strategies for Rust Skin Gambling Websites
You’re probably excited about your first Rust gamble. But before you gamble on the game, you’ll find many strategies for betting on Rust skin at the hellagood.marketing official website and sure enough, our tips are short and practical. Have a look at them below.
- Pick a Rust betting site from our list of recommendations
- Don’t risk cash that you can’t afford to lose
- Always cash in on promos and bonuses
- Define an acceptable level of profit
Security and Licensing
With security, it’s preferable for the betting site to use 128-bit encryption technology at the least. Albeit, Rust betting sites with licenses are also highly-regarded amongst players because of the safety net they offer. So, it’s not impossible to find Rust betting sites with a Curacao or Kahnawake gaming license.
Rust is a video game with a rough development stage because five years is a lot of time between the early and full releases. But it’s not a bad thing the game hasn’t peaked. More so as skins are constantly being released. After a while, there’ll be so many skins that the rarer ones’ will cost tens of thousands of Dollars. However, until then, punters can consider the Rust gambling scene a budding community.